Are you the type of person who likes to get everyone organized and connected? Are you looking to get some real leadership experience and facilitation training? Interested in getting your first quarter’s Synergy Group Membership for free? Interested in a Synergy Group Facilitator Handbook and access to a Monthly Facilitator Meeting?
Leading a Synergy Group is a great way to deepen your faith and fine-tune your ability to shape and respond to group dynamics. Using your leadership skills ‘in the moment’ helps you perfect your diplomacy skills and critical thinking! Facilitators have access to ongoing mentorship and assistance through Monthly Facilitator Meetings. Plus, the first quarter’s Synergy Group Membership is complimentary.
QUALIFYING AS A FACILITATOR
Synergy Groups are fast-paced meetings and require a facilitator to run an efficient and meaningful meeting while thoughtfully incorporating individual contributions! Each facilitator qualifies to lead a group by:
- Participating as a Synergy Group Member in good standing for at least 3 months
- Reviewing Synergy Group Facilitator Guide
- Completing of the Synergy Group Facilitation Training (55-minute course)
- Performing well during a real-life observation
- Renewing Membership on a timely basis
ONGOING EXPECTATIONS OF FACILITATORS
- Schedule and lead a conference call of up to 9 other members (for a total of 10)
- Encourage regular attendance and member excitement
- Start and end the meeting on time, consistently
- Move efficiently and meaningfully through agenda (materials provided)
- Establish a safe and confidential group environment
- Attend short monthly facilitator meetings
WAIT! If you are not already a Synergy Group Member, you are invited to join and participate for at least 3 months before applying for the role of Facilitator. (Become a Synergy Group Member)
If you are already a Synergy Group Member and have been for at least 3 months, please complete the application below. Once the application is received, you will be contacted about the next steps.
Thank you so much for your interest in fine-tuning your leadership skills and pursuing the opportunity to shepherd others!