SYNERGY GROUP MEMBERSHIP IS THE ANSWER! (JOIN NOW!)
As a member, you can quickly prepare for the meeting, meet when you want, and combine best business practices with your growing faith! Business people use conference calls all of the time to bridge distance and time! Synergy Groups leverage that workplace mindset to gather individuals from around the world into private and intimate meetings with others facing the same challenges.
Synergy Groups use short, yet current articles with a comedic twist that arrive in members’ inboxes every week. Each business leadership lesson is accompanied by insightful Bible study questions designed to encourage growth and accountability. Members are invited to view content on electronic devices or personal print-outs during each meeting.
Meetings are held every week around the globe from corporate conference rooms, home offices, and carpool lanes. Groups are limited to 10 members so everyone can participate. A facilitating member leads the 55-minute discussion using materials provided. (View a sample Synergy Group Agenda)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Members believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, the Bible is the inspired word of God, and the Holy Spirit lives within. Members desire a deepening relationship with Christ and a pure heart with which to serve the Lord’s will at work and at home.
- Offer content and structure for Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Provide an executive coaching experience on a seasonal basis.
- Eliminate required travel for business and leadership training.
- Ensure leaders are up-to-date on current topics and trends.
- Allow for informal mentor and mentee relationship for employees.
- Support community involvement and awareness of your business.
- Develop connections in a nationwide, even global marketplace.
- Support connections to leaders on similar career paths.
- Discuss fresh ideas about today’s environment and its effect on business.
- Collaborate with your very own ‘mastermind/solution’ team.
- Reconnect with your purpose and define the next level of success.
- Focus on operating business with Christ at the center.
- Network with other professionals and explore new opportunities.
- Connect to others with similar leadership or life-style experiences.
- Enhance leadership skills and knowledge.
- Automatically support Christ-centered missions.
Private Connections and Conversations via LinkedIn and Facebook
Members connect through a private, exclusive group on LinkedIn (the world’s largest professional network). This is a confidential and solicitation-free zone utilizing the power of professional networking. Members are invited to challenge the group with specific work-related or spiritual questions.
EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBERS
As a member, it is an honor to connect with others who share our faith! The intention of the group is to provide a safe place where leaders can explore business topics, discuss biblical principles, ask transparent questions, hold group members accountable, and pray for one another.
Membership implies agreement and adherence to Expectations of Members. Members must renew within 2 weeks prior of membership expiration to enjoy uninterrupted access to benefits. Each member automatically begins receiving the Synergy Group Agenda (which includes the Leader’s Field Guide and thought-provoking questions) every week via email!
- We are careful to hear from everyone who wants to share.
- We hold conversations that are confidential and pleasing to the Lord.
- We start and end meetings promptly.
- We notify the facilitator prior to unavoidable absences.
- We prepare for each meeting (and attend even if we are not prepared).
- We spend 10-15 minutes every day reading about, praying with, and listening to God (without getting legalistic). :o)
- We delight in connecting as professionals and avoid solicitation.
Members enjoy weekly* case study conference calls for REALLY BUSY people in leadership, access to special pricing on executive coaching and assessment packages, exclusive membership in private LinkedIn and Facebook groups, simple meeting preparation, timely business topics from a biblical perspective, commute-free attendance, and a lighthearted connection with other Believers!
- $10 of every $100 goes to Christ-centered missions!
- Members join anytime for a small quarterly fee.
- Group Facilitators enjoy 100% off membership fee. (View pre-requisites OR Request pre-approval.)
After you become a member, Select a Group!