WELCOME NEW AND RETURNING SYNERGY GROUP MEMBERS!
Are you ready for spiritual growth, brainstorming with like-minded peers, and networking opportunities with business leaders through the power of “group synergy”?
- Regular meetings are held once a week and offered at various times for your convenience.
- Browse the available meetings by week, and then by day and time.
- You are invited to select the meetings that work for your calendar on any given week.
- Your commitment to attending every week makes Synergy Groups very powerful.
After you select your Group, prepare for your first meeting:
- Check your calendar, and make sure you have a Synergy Group meeting for each week (excluding weeks of observed holidays). The Zoom Room information is including Synergy Group appointments on your calendar.
- Prepare your device (cell phone, tablet, or desktop) to use Zoom.
- Plan to be in a location where you can speak freely. ‘Mute’ functionality is helpful, should you encounter any unexpected background noise.
- Review the Synergy Group Agenda which includes the Leader’s Field Guide and Synergy Group Meeting content. Answer the Leadership and Spiritual Growth questions before the meeting. Get in the habit of reading about, praying with, and listening to God about 10-15 minutes a day. The Challenge section might be helpful! :o)
Please take advantage of special pricing available to members only: